- Professional Practice-Based Services to help you focus on patient care and the operations that are unique to a thriving and efficient medical practice.
- Diverse and strategic educational opportunities via CME, Webinars, Compliance Education for Physicians and their teams.
- Physician Collegiality & networking through hosted events to underscore our commitment to guiding America’s busiest and most treasured professionals to a more sustained work life balance.
- EPCMS Public On-line Physician Directory & EPCMS Members - Only Physician Directory to keep you connected to the colleagues and community you serve.
- Access to EPCMS website with monthly newsletters, current events, physician spotlight and much more.
- Connectivity to unique EPCMS Partners who are strategically committed to physicians and physician practice success through products and services provided.
- Opportunity to post classified ads to drive your marketing and messaging
- Volunteer opportunities through our MRC (Medical Resource Corps)
- COPIC Insurance Discounts
- Eligibility and voting opportunities for TOP DOCS (Colorado Springs) in collaboration with Colorado Springs Magazine
- "DOC to DOC Wellbeing Consulting" program - three free confidential one-hour sessions
- Advocacy with governmental policymakers, insurers, and the public servants through EPCMS direct connectivity with Colorado Medical Society (CMS).*
*EPCMS’ status as a non-profit organization (Section 501(c)(6)) prevents it from directly engaging in political advocacy conversations. CMS is our affiliated organization in Denver, which affords us appropriate representation in these vital political conversations.
Become a Member Today!Join Today