Peak Vista Community Health Centers - Chief Medical and Dental Officer
Chief Medical and Dental Officer (CMDO) sought to lead a highly regarded Federally Qualified Health Center with 27 centers offering exceptional medical, dental and behavioral healthcare.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a physician leader with vision and a passion for community health to focus on clinical strategy and development of innovative programs.
- Position reports to the CEO and a key member of the Executive Team
- Engaged in defining the overall business strategy and direction of the organization.
- Position leads and shares the overall clinical vision for the organization.
- Provides clinical and dental oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality healthcare services through integrated, team based care.
- Responsible for strategy, development and implementation of innovative clinical programs that include collaboration with strategic business partners.
- Manages and directs the organization toward its primary objectives, based on profit and return on capital, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Responsible for clinical and dental providers, acts as liaison between administration and clinical staff and assures patients receive quality care.
- Develops clinical leaders from within the medical/dental/behavioral health and pharmacy staff to support succession planning.
- Competitive annual salary, including relocation assistance and 5 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and a 403(B) retirement plan.
Qualifications: At least ten years of medical practice experience required, including integrated healthcare, pain management, behavioral health, primary care. At least five years of health care administrative leadership experience, to include previous experience
Must possess a M.D. or D.O. Board certification in a primary care specialty.
Certificate & Licenses: Must possess active Colorado medical license.
• A competitive annual salary, including relocation assistance
• A comprehensive benefits plan, including 5 weeks paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and a 403(B) retirement plan with employer matching up to 4% after one year of service
• Annual CME allowance and paid leave for CME, Membership to professional associations.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to: Rose Walker, Director of Recruiting at: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Paso County Public Health - Part-Time Medical Director
El Paso County Public Health is seeking a Part-Time Medical Director to ensure that all health programs, practices and services comply with statutory requirements, medical standards of professional practice and ethics and quality and accreditation standards. Directs the planning, development and implementation of a delivery system that provides cost effective population-based health and disease prevention services through development, implementation and monitoring of strategic and quality assurance plans. Works with public health professionals to promote practices to prevent disease/disability and to improve the health of individuals and the community. Establishes, implements, maintains and amends standard medical procedures and policies.
Apply online at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ElPasoCountyCo/jobs/2052288/medical-director-part-time?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Posting closes 7/29/18 at 5:00pm MST