The El Paso County Medical Society (EPCMS) has created a program that allows businesses to show their support of physicians and the medical profession and provides our 1,000+ member physicians with a valuable list of business resources. Corporate support of EPCMS contributes to the Society's ability to advocate and care for physicians and patients in El Paso and Teller County. EPCMS thanks all of its supporters as it offers new opportunities to reach its membership.
For more information on how to become a Friend of the Society, 719.591.2424 or e-mail Mike Ware at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits - All Supporters Receive The Following
- Announcement emailed by EPCMS
- Recognition on the EPCMS website (alpha order within benefit level) with logo and hyperlink to your website
- Year round name recognition in EPCMS Newsletter and Membership Directory
- 1 complimentary email sent from EPCMS to members. Content written by you; subject to EPCMS approval
- One year subscription to EPCMS Newsletter
- Opportunity to apply as EPCMS Corporate Supporter
- Eligible for Friends of EPCMS supporter packages, ie, 10% off cost of Physician Connection Booth, mailing labels and full service mailing service and Physician Directory Advertising plus price of Friend of EPCMS level of support
- Opportunity to submit articles for publication in EPCMS newsletter
- Opportunity for recognition as contributor to EPCMS Physicians’ Foundation, the United Way for physicians
- A certificate identifying your business as a Friend of EPCMS.
- Acknowledgement poster displayed in EPCMS reception area
Mutually Beneficial, Non-Exclusive Corporate Supporters
The El Paso County Medical Society (EPCMS) provides members with reliable, timely, relevant information and resources that will enable them to preserve or restore the vitality of their medical practice. We are always open to learning of programs designed to identify unique methods that have potential to provide education, communication, resources and tools to members.
EPCMS corporate supporters must provide a product or service that is in some way unique to EPCMS members and that is not now, or will ever, be offered to doctors in our area except through membership in the EPCMS. Though not required we welcome the opportunity to offset dues increases with appropriate non-dues income should that be a part of the package presented.
We receive frequent requests from those who feel they have a product or service that will meet the needs of EPCMS members. Due to the volume of such requests we invite interested organizations to submit an initial Request for Proposals (RFP) which must be reviewed and recommended by our Friends of EPCMS Advisory Committee for final approval to the EPCMS Board of Directors.